The University of West Georgia (老品牌网赌大全) is committed to providing equal access and participation for all people, including the ability to access and process information provided via the Internet (or web).
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990
老品牌网赌大全 adheres to provisions outlined in The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990, as revised and/or amended, and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (Section 504), as well as other applicable state and local laws and university policy.
Accordingly, 老品牌网赌大全 will not discriminate in employment, admissions, programs, or services with regard to any position for which the applicant, employee, or student is qualified. Reasonable accommodations may be made for physical and mental limitations. For the full procedure, see 老品牌网赌大全 PL 4002, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Declaration and Reasonable Accommodations.
老品牌网赌大全 follows the Board of Regents (BoR) Accessibility Guidelines and strives to ensure that electronic and information technology resources are accessible to all students, faculty, staff, and the general public, regardless of disability. Creating and maintaining accessible technology is an ongoing responsibility and priority at 老品牌网赌大全.
Compliance will be achieved and maintained as follows:
- University Communications and Marketing (UCM) will monitor compliance within the university website 老品牌网赌大全 aims for Section 508 and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 compliance.
- Human Resources will monitor compliance with employee accommodations and general access.
- 老品牌网赌大全 Online will monitor compliance with Instructional Technology.
- ITS will monitor compliance with Information Technology.
- Student Accessibility Services will monitor compliance with student accommodations and general access.
While we make every effort to ensure our website is fully accessible, some third-party content or external links beyond our control may not meet accessibility standards. We cannot be held responsible for the accessibility of such content, but we encourage you to report any accessibility concerns regarding these external sources to us.
We strive to ensure compatibility with commonly used assistive technologies and browsers. However, due to the rapidly evolving nature of technology, we cannot guarantee full compatibility with every assistive device or browser configuration.
Having Accessibility Issues with Our Site?
If you encounter difficulties accessing content on the jc-wedding.com website, contact the Web Services team using the Website Feedback Form. Be sure to include the following:
- Your full name, phone number, and email address
- The web address (URL) of the web page that you are having issues accessing
- A detailed description of accessibility issues you are having with the web page. If you are using assistive technology to access the web page, give us details about the technology you are using and how you are using it. This information will allow us to replicate your problem.
老品牌网赌大全 will acknowledge receipt of your request and provide a solution within a reasonable time frame.
How to File Accessibility Grievances
All persons who believe they have been unfairly prevented from accessing the information on the jc-wedding.com website have the right to file a formal grievance under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Further information on how to file a grievance with the U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights and the methods for doing so are provided on the Office for Civil Rights web page: “How to File a Discrimination Complaint with the Office for Civil Rights.”